The Veterans Expo and Job Fair’s primary focus is veterans and active military of all ages and from all branches of service and their families.
They will be attending the Veterans Expo to learn about products, services, organizations, and support groups that will be of benefit to them in civilian life. If you are a community service provider, healthcare professional, VA benefits organization, education/training provider, business startup assistance organization, you should consider participating in this vital community event.
Why you want to be at the Veterans Expo:
- Because veterans want to learn about people, businesses, and organizations that are interested in their wellbeing
- Gain exposure to new clients
- Ability to demonstrate your product
- Provide more than bullet points about your services
- Build your reputation in the veteran community
- Develop a mailing list
If you are an employer with positions currently open or are looking for individuals who know the value of leadership as well as being part of a team, the Job Fair is where you need to be.
Why you want to hire a veteran:
- Recognizes the value of teamwork
- Highly dependable
- Strong personal integrity
- Situational adaptability
- Respect for procedures and structure
- Sound work ethic
- Quick to learn
- They have served our country and deserve consideration for employment
... just to name a few!